AT&T S8 & S8+ BOGO deal

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Just an FYI, AT&T is running a BOGO deal on the S8 and S8+ that ends today, 4/1.

In order to qualify for the deal you must add a new line to your account and you'll receive a monthly credit for the value of the installment. If you choose the S8+ you must pay $100 because the deal is only good for $750 in credits.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
AT&T S8 & S8+ BOGO deal

Just an FYI, AT&T is running a BOGO deal on the S8 and S8+ that ends today, 4/1.

In order to qualify for the deal you must add a new line to your account and you'll receive a monthly credit for the value of the installment. If you choose the S8+ you must pay $100 because the deal is only good for $750 in credits.

So, it's a BUY one get one free if you have directTV service :)

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I got this BOGO deal. Can I just sell one of the phone right away or do I need to pay off one of them first??

Anyone knows how it works??

Im gonna go back to my Pixel XL.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I got this BOGO deal. Can I just sell one of the phone right away or do I need to pay off one of them first??

It most likely goes without saying that until you pay the balance you are financing, you can sell neither.

dryja123

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site

You'll need to keep the line active. If you cancel the line you break the terms of the contract and will be responsible for the balance of the phone.

AT&T issues a credit every month until the phone is paid off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21