Questions About Best Buy Pre-orders On Verizon

Mikeysvt02

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
So last year I pre-ordered my S7 edge on Verizon straight from Verizon online. I received it via FedEx a few days before public release. Typical outcome.

Since Best Buy is offering $100 off for pre-ordering through them, I'm thinking it's a no-brainer to save a quick $100.

Now question is that if I pre-order from Best Buy on Verizon can I still receive the phone earlier than official release? Sounds to me like you have to wait till release day and then go pick up in store or have it shipped on release day.

Anybody who has pre-ordered with Best Buy before care to explain their past experience???

Misterb

May 26, 2011
Visit site
So last year I pre-ordered my S7 edge on Verizon straight from Verizon online. I received it via FedEx a few days before public release. Typical outcome.

Since Best Buy is offering $100 off for pre-ordering through them, I'm thinking it's a no-brainer to save a quick $100.

Now question is that if I pre-order from Best Buy on Verizon can I still receive the phone earlier than official release? Sounds to me like you have to wait till release day and then go pick up in store or have it shipped on release day.

Anybody who has pre-ordered with Best Buy before care to explain their past experience???

Unless Samsung changes the release date to something earlier, there's no way you're going to get your phone before the current date

jackash0912

Oct 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty sure with Best Buy pre-orders the phone is still delivered on release day. They don't ship on release.

ETA: My order says receive by April 21st.

osubass1

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
the S7 was supposed to release on March 11th or 12th last year. when T-Mobile customers started receiving them early, Best Buy responded and released early. i picked up my S7 edge on Monday, March 7th last year.

airkorea08

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I really hope that is the case this year as well. I'm seeing articles over on Android Authority saying that T-Mobile might be shipping early again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tony2