Your pre order date is the date of purchase. So you are still good to order the $99 promo. Have you tried to order it? Download the Samsung Shop app. Register your phone with Samsung.....Register for the free VR stuff. Then you should get a chance to order the $99 bundle.
    Unfortunately, they are out of the bundle, so those of us that got the phone a little later even though we preordered, are out of luck. Pretty lousy on the heels of the complete disaster that was the note 7
    Today 08:42 AM
    Hopefully you guys claimed it in time because on Samsung.com, it says:

Due to high interest, we have sold out of the $99 fully immersive VR experience.

samsungpromotions.com/infinitelyimmersive.html

I ordered mine directly from Samsung.com, and got everything in one box. The Gear VR is nice. Better pixel density from S7 Edge, so things are clearer. I can still see smaller pixels but there is no more screen door effect because the pixels layout are different on this AMOLED display.
    Can you see the pixels on the s8 or s8+?
    Today 08:48 AM
    Hmm I got approved and ordered today with expedited shipping..samsung sent a link to order it with my approval...i never even registered for the complete bundle at first...just the free gift...they sent a email to purchase full bundle after approval of my gift. This was all done online and not the app. My claim was registered on the 19th..just didn't get approval until this morning and so followed through and ordered the bundle.

Registration for "immersive Gear VR experience for " - How did it Go-smartselectimage_2017-04-23-09-50-20.pngRegistration for "immersive Gear VR experience for " - How did it Go-smartselectimage_2017-04-23-09-46-38.png
    Today 08:50 AM
    Question? Does the Fully Immersive Yadda, Yadda come with the Gear VR and controller and the extras? I bought said Gear VR and controller bundle from Best Buy with rewards certificates.

Backstory: I had bought the new headset with the type c connector when I got my Note 7, but I changed the connector back to the micro USB when I had to (sadly) give up the Note and go back to the S7 Edge. I have no idea what I did with the original connector, so I just gave the whole thing to a friend.

Soo, if I get the headset with the "Fully Immersive" box, I can just return my BB purchase which Fedex says will be delivered to tomorrow.

By the way, about ordering from Samsung. Make a snip or a screen shot of the receipt they give you when you complete the ordering process. If you look on the "My account > orders" page after you buy anything, you will be disturbed to find nothing. Samsung is really bad about updating that page, but your order is in there. Don't worry. Just keep your receipt and order number for your own piece of mind.
    Yes. It's the VR, controller, headphones, and memory card.

And also yes, you should be able to return your BB order. Not sure if it'll be refunded as credit or back as rewards certificate s.
    Today 09:07 AM
    Hmm I got approved and ordered today with expedited shipping..samsung sent a link to order it with my approval...i never even registered for the complete bundle at first...just the free gift...they sent a email to purchase full bundle after approval of my gift. This was all done online and not the app. My claim was registered on the 19th..just didn't get approval until this morning and so followed through and ordered the bundle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelectImage_2017-04-23-09-50-20.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	134.6 KB 
ID:	257841Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelectImage_2017-04-23-09-46-38.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	257842
    Wow, that's interesting to hear! I was on to order the immersive bundle at 1030am right after getting my phone from best buy and fell into that bucket of folks who got screwed and never had a chance. So I held out for a few days hoping samsung would release a few more for us unlucky folks. I even signed the petition against them them thats posted in this forum. Finally said screw it last night and ordered just the Gear VR with controller even though I already have one. Here's to hoping they do the same as they did for you for a few more folks as I really wanted that bundle!
    Today 09:16 AM
    Anyone get a tracking number yet?
    Today 10:05 AM
    I don't have any tracking information yet. It seems like if you registered before the deadline you are part of the "reserved 50k" if you chose the 99 dollar bundle. Myself and others here got a separate email a day or so after or initial with link to buy it. If you registered before they sold out you may yet get another email to buy it. I also emailed Samsung when this started to basically tell them this promo was handled like crap. One day later I get link to buy. Not sure if that helped my cause. Maybe it escalated my case. But if you registered early and have no gotten anything it can't hurt to try.
    Today 10:18 AM
    Your pre order date is the date of purchase. So you are still good to order the $99 promo. Have you tried to order it? Download the Samsung Shop app. Register your phone with Samsung.....Register for the free VR stuff. Then you should get a chance to order the $99 bundle.
    Samsung said the promotion sold out on 4/20 the day before release. Calling Samsung has gotten me nowhere.
    Today 10:46 AM
    I don't have any tracking information yet. It seems like if you registered before the deadline you are part of the "reserved 50k" if you chose the 99 dollar bundle. Myself and others here got a separate email a day or so after or initial with link to buy it. If you registered before they sold out you may yet get another email to buy it. I also emailed Samsung when this started to basically tell them this promo was handled like crap. One day later I get link to buy. Not sure if that helped my cause. Maybe it escalated my case. But if you registered early and have no gotten anything it can't hurt to try.
    You may have a label created for FedEx. Check FedEx delivery manager. It's only 1.6lbs for mine which was created a little after 8 am on 4/21 which is before they sent me the link for the $99 bundle.
    Today 11:04 AM
    You may have a label created for FedEx. Check FedEx delivery manager. It's only 1.6lbs for mine which was created a little after 8 am on 4/21 which is before they sent me the link for the $99 bundle.
    1.6lbs is definitely not VR Immersive bundle for $99.

I weighed mine last night from Samsung phone purchase by itself and it's 4lbs without a secondary box for shipment.

Also Gear VR by itself was 1lb 10oz.
    Today 11:07 AM
435 ... 161718