The Small Things

katmandoo122

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
We all know by now about the screen, the camera, the speed, etc., but what about the small things...the things that make the difference between good and great? Here are a couple things I've noticed that I really like that makes this phone seem almost Apple-like, if that's not too blasphemous (I do not like iPhones but give credit where credit is due..they do a nice job of customer experience):

• "Back" button: When you are typing, the "back" button becomes a "down" button so that the user knows that hitting it hides the keyboard - didn't think of that when they announce virtual buttons but i like it
  • Headphone removal - great integration of headphone removal with music on the always on - pull the headphones and the face widget disappears (and it's nice to have a jack in the first place!)
  • Iris scanner - wow - so fast and smooth that sometimes I thought it wasn't working. It is my preferred way of unlocking the phone now.

So...do you have any small things you like?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
With my work email I like how the search feature works it's very quick and highlights the keywords

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza