Must admit this is not looking good. The phone is excellent in every other way. Some things you could compromise with but given that the screen is such a integral part of a phone I simply can't.
    Yesterday 12:44 PM
    I see no red at all.

My wallpapers are blue and calming after all. Hee hee.
    Yesterday 12:48 PM
    For those that do have the red tint, who's confident that this will be 'fixed' with a software update?
    They're hoping you get used to it and keep the phone. Lots of people don't have the problem. I'd exchange or return it until u get one that looks right without some maybe future fix.
    Yesterday 01:34 PM
    I have a 30 day window in which to return the phone if it's faulty for a repair, exchange or refund. I'll see how this software fix goes as I don't want to exchange one faulty phone for another. If things don't improve then I'll be going back to a iPhone
    Yesterday 01:37 PM
    Yesterday 02:32 PM
    No red here. I did have a dead pixel and I did an exchange.. but both screens are white.
    Yesterday 02:58 PM
    No red here
    Yesterday 05:17 PM
    Yesterday 09:38 PM
    not a hint
    Yesterday 09:40 PM
    I just don't get how they can fix it with a software update and better calibration options. If we just turn down the red isn't that going to just mess with the whole balance?
    Today 02:11 AM
    I just don't get how they can fix it with a software update and better calibration options. If we just turn down the red isn't that going to just mess with the whole balance?
    I'm awaiting this update 'fix' but really not sure if it will work. I have the option of returning the unit to exchange for a new one but what's the point if Theres a chance the other one may be affected?
    Today 02:53 AM
    Yes just put a bandaid on the problem to cover it up
    Today 08:34 AM
    Yeah. Mine is good back to Samsung if they can resolve this the only problem is i only have 14 days for full refund
    Today 09:14 AM
    Here is an article for you to check out. Samsung is going to be pushing a software update to try to fix this.

Samsung to try and fix Galaxy S8 red screen problem with update, might not work
    Thanks for sharing.
    Today 10:31 AM
114 ... 345