I think it may change depending on what theme you are using.
    Yesterday 11:41 AM
    I've been looking all over the settings to try and change the format could not find anything, even the always on display doesn't have much to change it to, I also the hand clock not thick and big enough
    Yesterday 12:04 PM
    I found a theme that is working. When browsing the themes, look for one where the lockscreen clock has been modified in some way, either by color or font change. I don't know why the trial version worked before but the paid theme didn't. At any rate, I've done a restart and it's holding. Theme is called WinterSnow (free) by aire design. If it at some point reverts, I'll let you know.

Is there a way to change the clock on the lock screen on the S8?-.jpg Is there a way to change the clock on the lock screen on the S8?-without.jpg
    Yesterday 02:14 PM
    Good Lock can't arrive fast enough

It shouldn't be this hard!
    Yesterday 02:52 PM
    Is there no way to change it other than downloading a theme I find it hard to believe there is no other option for the lock screen clock
    Yesterday 04:46 PM
    I have found that if you change the Always on Display to certain themes, it will change the lock screen. I started using the one with the international clock & now my lock screen shows a normal 12:00 clock. Same goes with the analog clock option. Just apply different AOD themes until you like it & the lock screen.
    Yesterday 06:12 PM
    If you change the aod clock changes the lockscreen clock as well to correct way just did it on my s8+ and my wifes s8
    Yesterday 07:55 PM
    I tried changing the aod but it didn't work
    Yesterday 09:13 PM
    Just got my Samsung Galaxy S 8+ today and I have been trying to remove the clock from the lock screen and there seems to be no options to do so. Plenty of clock faces to choose from but no option to remove it. Is this possible to remove?
    Tia.
    Yesterday 10:56 PM
    Just got my Samsung Galaxy S 8+ today and I have been trying to remove the clock from the lock screen and there seems to be no options to do so. Plenty of clock faces to choose from but no option to remove it. Is this possible to remove?
    Tia.
    I don't think anyone has found settings for it other than by picking certain themes might it change, and possibly certain Always on Demand styles.
    Yesterday 11:15 PM
    I don't think anyone has found settings for it other than by picking certain themes might it change, and possibly certain Always on Demand styles.
    Thank you for responding. Hopefully an option becomes available to remove it.
    Feel like Alice in Wonderland. Clocks, Clocks! Lol
    Yesterday 11:27 PM
    Now, to make the mystery even crazier. My LOCK screen clock will be either one or two clocks .....and not by my choice. The clock will either be horizontal or vertical. Not sure how or why it changes. Confused! Lol
    Yesterday 11:55 PM
    Now, to make the mystery even crazier. My LOCK screen clock will be either one or two clocks .....and not by my choice. The clock will either be horizontal or vertical. Not sure how or why it changes. Confused! Lol
    I've only one clock? How do you change the layout of It?
    Today 12:11 AM
    I've only one clock? How do you change the layout of It?
    Scroll up
    Today 01:04 AM
    If you have a notification it will show the horizontal clock -

Is there a way to change the clock on the lock screen on the S8?-screenshot_20170423-035555.jpg

Once I cleared the notification it then went back to the vertical clock -

Is there a way to change the clock on the lock screen on the S8?-screenshot_20170423-040816.jpg

So I guess until Samsung sends out a software update to allow us to change our Lock Screen clocks then we are out of luck unless you don't mind leaving one notification unchecked or changing your AOD clock theme like mentioned above...

I'm using the American T-Mobile version (Snapdragon) if that matters.
    Today 06:13 AM
    Not only does it change the clock theme but you can also change the Name you put on your phone under Information and widgets.
    Today 07:49 AM
    I have found that if you change the Always on Display to certain themes, it will change the lock screen. I started using the one with the international clock & now my lock screen shows a normal 12:00 clock. Same goes with the analog clock option. Just apply different AOD themes until you like it & the lock screen.
    This isn't working for me, I used the analog clock and international clock theme for my AOD and it still showed the vertical clock on the lock screen, do you know what I'm doing wrong?
    Today 08:36 AM
    I found a theme that is working. When browsing the themes, look for one where the lockscreen clock has been modified in some way, either by color or font change. I don't know why the trial version worked before but the paid theme didn't. At any rate, I've done a restart and it's holding. Theme is called WinterSnow (free) by aire design. If it at some point reverts, I'll let you know.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	With.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	58.7 KB 
ID:	257725 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Without.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	257726
    I wish we could do this without themes, I like the look I have right now and I'm not big on themes anyway since it changes the look of the entire UI.
    Today 09:22 AM
43 12