Don't know what Samsung did but the dac is 20 times better

Anthony Mclean

May 4, 2013
Visit site
My music in my headphones sound way better and louder then any previous Samsung device... Anybody else notice that with high end headphones? 🤔

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
No, not at least with bluetooth stereo headphones.

I need to have bluetooth headphones on all day, I have the LG Tones HBS‑900, HBS-910, HBS-A80 and HBS-A100 that I alternate every day, I use them at least 12 hours a day.

I can honestly say the S8+ and the S7 Edge have the weakest sound of the latest phones I've owned. The LG V20, Huawei Mate 9 and even the little iPhone 5s that I bought specifically to use with the bluetooth headphones sound louder.

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
No, not at least with bluetooth stereo headphones.

I need to have bluetooth headphones on all day, I have the LG Tones HBS‑900, HBS-910, HBS-A80 and HBS-A100 that I alternate every day, I use them at least 12 hours a day.

I can honestly say the S8+ and the S7 Edge have the weakest sound of the latest phones I've owned. The LG V20, Huawei Mate 9 and even the little iPhone 5s that I bought specifically to use with the bluetooth headphones sound louder.

I'm no audiophile but I don't thin m the Dac has anything to do with Bluetooth. So you shouldn't notice anything there due to the dac