04-22-2017 07:18 PM
31 12
tools
    That one might present some problems if you put a case on it. They need to say case friendly otherwise the case will push up the edges of the film just like the glass ones. Let us know. The one I listed also has clearance for the front camera and sensors.
    You're absolutely right. I didn't get the case friendly one cause I always put a skin on. Thanks for pointing that out.
    Mark Molitor likes this.
    04-22-2017 10:17 AM
    I just put the GPEL on my S8 and the touch sensitivity sucks now. Considering removing it.
    Removed the GPEL, bad bad touch response.
    04-22-2017 10:45 AM
    My wife tried two different glass screen protectors - both el-cheapo variants. The first one suffered from massive rainbow effect, the second one is pretty much perfect. Neither of them reduced touch sensitivity, which is a huge improvement from anything I ever tried on the S7e
    I take it she isn't running a case though?
    04-22-2017 12:10 PM
    ZIZO BOLT COVER w/SCREEN protector included. Has a nice snug grip around the phone & SCREEN PROTECTOR doesn't even feel like it's there. Amazon $12.99
    I tried Lifeproof & otter box on my S7 & they sucked.
    04-22-2017 12:31 PM
    People still use screen protectors?
    I actually tried this with my Note 7, and my screen got scratched simply by having my phone in my pocket (I assume by a grain of sand or some silicate particle in there). The Note 7 and S8 both use Gorilla Glass 5, which is different from Gorilla Glass 4 in that it's harder to shatter but easier to scratch.

If you're OK with having some fine scratches on your screen, I guess this is OK. But if you're a stickler for perfection when it comes to your phone, I think we still need screen protectors!
    04-22-2017 02:15 PM
    Crappy tablet pics. But this is the "yootech" screen protector from Amazon that I got in a two pack for about $8. It was a wet installation, but already all of the bubbles are gone, the edges are receded so my case doesn't lift it, no problems with screen sensitivity, has. Uts where the sensors are so nothing is covered or blocked. Most of the time I ant even tell it's there. I would definitely recommend them.

04-22-2017 07:18 PM
31 12