Flossy's new review of the S8, S8 Plus

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Love flossy but G6 is not $550 as he says. Sure may be on US cellular but majority of places it's like $650.

Ziich47

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
At first glance the price seems too high. But let's not forget that it come with 64gb standard and it's main competition, the iPhone 7 and the g6 start at 650 for 32gb. Also they come with "$100 AKG headphones (that are actually made by Samsung but tuned by akg) and USB c adapters. Plus if you preorder you also get the VR set. Vs the other two that don't come with any of that it's actually not a bad deal

jakebake

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
At first glance the price seems too high. But let's not forget that it come with 64gb standard and it's main competition, the iPhone 7 and the g6 start at 650 for 32gb. Also they come with "$100 AKG headphones (that are actually made by Samsung but tuned by akg) and USB c adapters. Plus if you preorder you also get the VR set. Vs the other two that don't come with any of that it's actually not a bad deal

Yeah everyone forgets that it includes 64gb and phones with options for 64gb were basically the same price. Most people just chose the cheaper option so they think this phone is expensive. It's pretty good marketing because since there is only one storage size you have to pay for it if you want the phone and most people will just pay it instead of going with something else, but if they gave them the cheaper 32gb option they would purchase that.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Agree for $100 more it's 64 GB, bundled earphones, fast wireless charging in every market etc. So G6 is definitely not well priced unless you are getting a great deal.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Agree for $100 more it's 64 GB, bundled earphones, fast wireless charging in every market etc. So G6 is definitely not well priced unless you are getting a great deal.

I had the G6 for a few days before returning it. Nice phone, but it can't hold a candle to the S8 or S8+. I have the S8+ and this thing is a beast and better built than the G6. I'd gladly pay the extra money for the bigger screen and better quality phone.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I had the G6 for a few days before returning it. Nice phone, but it can't hold a candle to the S8 or S8+. I have the S8+ and this thing is a beast and better built than the G6. I'd gladly pay the extra money for the bigger screen and better quality phone.
Agree, I still have the G6 along with S8+. My main gripe with G6 is only 32 GB and camera doesn't match up with the pixel and S8. Wide angle is awesome though.
G6 is a good phone but definitely not a value for price. It has its limitations for $650 and for $100 more you get lot more with S8.

We have to wait till Note 8 for the dual camera on Samsung.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

I really like the earphones that came with the s8! I now use them as my main ones for my computer and use the cheap samsung ones I have laying around for my phone.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Agree on all points.i like his reviews. Thorough and feel he's being real in his real reviews. Xerxes is cool too. Wouldn't mind a cat like that too.

On a scale of 1-10 this is a major GO! lol love Xerxes to. Floss's reviews are always hilarious love em.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
What's up everyone, it's your boy Floss, back with another video! I love the world star hip hop line he uses all the time too.

Ian B

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Flossy is the best tech and phone reviewer in my book. He makes me buy stuff that I don't need but he makes me want to buy it. Thanks Flossy for your honest reviews.

Ian B

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance