Free Samsung VR headset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viscomi4444

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
29397d8d2aed9bfe856a7a15e39e35ba.jpg

Sorry, I posted the wrong pic in the first post.

BouncyRoo

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
I ordered directly from Samsung.com.

Everything came in one box; Gear VR, micro SD card, headphones, and the phone. The bonus content code was on a card that I redeemed on the Oculus app.

lowboydrvr

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
On my phone, I have a slightly different screen (Infinitely Immersive Offer and Our $100 Gift to you Offer) but I also get the new graphic here. Like stated previously, if I go to the site on my computer, totally different results. My "Our $100 Gift to you" (VR) has already shipped and the "Infinitely Immersive Offer" is at "Processing Gift" stage (whatever that means, I have yet to receive the email for me to pay for it).

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
They are sold out and will not be back in stock, screw samsung and their promos...phone going back to verizon.
So what your saying is the only reason you spent $700+ on a new phone is to get a limited supply promo. Samsung never hid the limit of 50,000 available. It was a crap shoot to get it in the first place. I don't know if I'm getting it or not, the option was there for me to get it, but it's in review process yet. I'm definitely not taking phone back of I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.