AKG heaphones are not good

JokiingSutra

Jul 6, 2016
Visit site
I mean when I first used mine I was quite surprised at how good they are. I am no audiophile, but I do listen to a lot of music and have a good library of headphones, and these are the best packed in headphones with a phone hands down.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I don't use plug in headphones anyway so.. I don't even know if they're bad or not since I won't use them.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I have always liked the earbuds bundled with Samsung phones (they work well, sound decent, have builtin mic and actually stay in my ears). I think it's interesting that these are being compared with earphones that typically cost $100.00+ ;)

Cheers,
BR

skinnytoo201

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
These are decent, better than the ones included in the past. Not really comparable to more expensive. But for free I'll take em. You need to make sure you have them fitted in the ear canal correctly so they seal properly. If not, you won't get optimal quality.

elter

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I really like them. Super clear sound, subjectively. Way better that headphone included with Apple 6s or galaxy s6 edge. Like night and day.

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I think you just think they're bad because Samsung doesn't put any effort into the amplifier in their phones. Try these headphones on something with a good amp like an lg v20 you might be surprised

Byron Hinson1

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
In fairness they won't be "free" when they are pack of the phone package. Got to add that I also found them worse than the headphones that ship with the iPhone right now.

Though I've been spoilt with bose ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2