Verizon Galaxy S8 Notifications on AOD

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
When i receive a notification my LED light blinks, but I do not get a notification icon on the aod display. Any suggestions?

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I have all my applications set to allow notifications. I'm also having issues with the edge display lighting up for any of my notifications as well. I have no clue if they are related issues or if there is another setting that's blocking these notifications. The aod icons did show up previously during setup but are not showing up any longer.

sergysn

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
When i receive a notification my LED light blinks, but I do not get a notification icon on the aod display. Any suggestions?
Stock launcher or nova? I had same problem because i use nova. If u use nova u need to download Tesla unread and problem solved

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I think I found my AOD issue. I didn't have any type of lock screen setup. I now set it to pin and I receive the notification icons. As for the edge display I still have no clue how to get that to light up.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
As for the edge display I still have no clue how to get that to light up.

you have to enable the edge lighting and then chose which apps have access. That being said, I've read that other aren't seeing anything even with those set. Samsung's site says it needs to be face down.

hummingbirdhill

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I think I found my AOD issue. I didn't have any type of lock screen setup. I now set it to pin and I receive the notification icons. As for the edge display I still have no clue how to get that to light up.

I'm disappointed that the aod permits either a center clock or calendar, etcetera, OR an edge moving trail of info

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
you have to enable the edge lighting and then chose which apps have access. That being said, I've read that other aren't seeing anything even with those set. Samsung's site says it needs to be face down.

Yes, I've tried and set all of those settings. Still can't seem to get it to glow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol