Who's going naked?

HMBgal

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Man... I wish. Otterbox Symmetry Case + Zagg tempered glass here even tho I don't like the added bulk and touch sensitivity issues. I need to keep this thing protected.
This was my combo, too. But I popped the tempered glass off today. Between the clicking noise and the fact that they still haven't figured out out to use enough adhesive to keep the sides down good, just more money wasted. Dust and tiny particles got between the screen and the protector. And the underside of the protector is just tacky enough to make cleaning impractical. It was the same on my 7Edge but VZW convinced me this one was better. It wasn't for me at all. So, clear Otterbox on the back, commando on the screen. And I love the screen even more now that the protector isn't on there. But I'm nervous about dings, not gonna lie.

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, naked. A slippery little lozenge of a device with sloping sides which defies being picked-up. Heaven forfend that a smudge be found anywhere upon its curvaceous little form.

GSOgymrat

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
There is no way I'm using this phone without a case, the main reason being I find the S8+ (and the iPhone too) just too slippery. I also routinely place my phone on the floor of my local gym, which isn't always clean. If Samsung made a S8+ Active model I would buy it.

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I am currently using a Crystal Clear Spigen Ultra Hybrid S case but no screen protector. Love how the case looks with my Orchid Gray S8+. I also have 2 other black Spigen cases in case I get bored of the gray or just feel like a change.

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I ended up ordering one of these.
https://www.amazon.com/elago-Galaxy...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5786015
I don't generally like cases and rarely use them for long. Hopefully this one will be thin enough that I'll keep it on.

What I really wish is someone made a glass front and back protector that would actually stay on.

If they could make one that wraps slightly around the back edge that you slid over the phone we wouldnt have these issues. Cases would still fit and wouldnt raise the screen protector. Not sure if you can manufactire glass to do that though without breaking.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Same here. Which skin did you go with? They got the new dragon skin.

Yes the new Black Dragon version . :)

Lots of reports say it's really grippy and a YouTube video I watched recently had a guy reviewing the s8 which had the Black Dragon Skin applied and it looks awesome.

I'm in the U.K I ordered the.....

Back skin
Camera Skin.
Top front Skin.
Bottom front Skin.

If it's possible with these dbrand skins I'm hoping to not have to use the front top and front bottom skin and just use the Back Skin and Camera Skin.

As I've never used one of these I'm not sure if that's possible @EMGSM

PopFilms

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
Went naked... and now I have a small, but unremovable, scratch at the bottom of the screen.

Ordered a screen protector and a case, they should come later today.

andreo

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I already have some cash set aside for the first accident warranty claim. But until that day comes (if it comes) I'm going naked. The phone looks and feels wonderful.
I would have left my S7 naked as well but it felt so slippery in the hand, even when dry. I felt I didn't have a choice.

If I have an accident. I'll cover it up. But for now I want to marvel at how well this thing looks in its natural state.

jjinal

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
This is as naked as I'll go on this beauty.

7d81455da2273ad09ff7a6519e2dc42b.jpg