How do you unlock your phone?

• Total voters

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have fingerprint an iris scanner active but I use the iris scanner to unlock my phone always. Its so fast and easy! Even works in the dark.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm starting to use the iris more. It's much better than the note 7 and almost as fast as the fps. Currently going case less while my screen protector dries and it's a lot harder to find the fps without a case.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I'll probably stick with Pattern, FPS combo.

This IRIS Scanner like with the Note 7 is a PITA since I'm wearing prescription glasses .

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
Iris scanner works well for me. I've unlocked even in a dark room

I won't even try the FPS since I've tried numerous times trying to reach for it but my hands are way too small. No biggie ahem ahem.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have reverted to trusted devices/places both FPS is not 100% accurate like my other devices. Iris scanner is also not 100% for me and I need to move the phone closer/farther. Too much have to think for unlocking so trusted devices it is for now ☺️

Personally, never have Samsung FPS worked well for me even after registering multiple fingers in different angles. Probably because of the weird scanning shape instead of the round ones like all other phones.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'll probably stick with Pattern, FPS combo.

This IRIS Scanner like with the Note 7 is a PITA since I'm wearing prescription glasses .
Iris scanner works perfect for me with my glasses on. Did you register your iris's without your glasses. That's how I did it for my note 7 and s8.

the_munc_e

Apr 3, 2017
Visit site
Iris scanner and fingerprint scanner.

Fingerprint if I'm not looking at my phone directly or don't want to swipe to activate it.

I don't have a problem with either. Iris scanner even works with safety glasses on.

Lefty724

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
FPS for me all day. I'm always wearing sunglasses so iris is out.

Still getting used to the location of the FP but it's fast and accurate as a mofo.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Lately I've been using the FPS. Even though it's in a strange position, I find it easy to find with both hands.