MKBHD Camera Comparison

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Whoa, surprise! I was torn between iPhone and LG. Mind you I didn't really study them closely, just my first impression as I saw each image. Crazy seeing them side by side. Now I need to go back and watch it again looking for clues to justify why my S8 really is the winner. LOL

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I cast this video from my computer to my 65 inch TV.....you can really see the differences on a bigger screen.

I consistently picked the S8 and Pixel to be honest. But thought the OnePlus 3 and G6 picks were pretty bad....

vwite

Dec 26, 2016
Visit site
That Pixel XL camera is really nice! I Liked Pixel XL, LG G6 and OnePlus 3T the best in that order :( but all of them are excellent for a phone

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Really interesting to see differences on how the processing works on each phone. I seemed to be torn between the Pixel and iPhone, occasionally liking the G6 and S8. Of course the iPhone was absolute garbage in low light, but I came from the 7+ and already knew that. I haven't taken many pictures on my S8 yet, so I can't judge

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I ended up picking the pixel most and then the s8 second. Was semi surprised that I didn't pick lg for any of them. Didn't like those pics at all.

Fred98TJ

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Wow, the S8 was virtually always the coolest (blue cast). Kind of sad about that. To me , iPhone 7+ and Pixel had the best (looking at white balance, resolution, d-range). To me, S8 and G6 were the worst, in those regards. S8 took really cold shots and white balance off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2