What are your top 3 apps?

robber

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
For me:

Adhell: No root adblocker that is open source and utilizes Samsung Knox. Works device wide. Not 100% bulletproof but you will see a dramatic reduction in ads. NO ROOT! Love this.

Navbar Apps: My favorite and least favorite! It can do a ton of stuff but it is also a deep abyss. Be careful!

Shortcutter: Requires ADB commands to fully enable. This allows you to enable custom quicksetting tiles with several different functions. The most cool is enabling full immersive mode where the status bar and navbar are hidden and only called up on demand. Incredible screen real estate! There are also settings to hide only the navbar, or only the status bar as well as revert back to standard view. Super cool!

bxActions: Simple bixby button remapper that works post samsungs update to block this sort of thing from happening. All of these post samsung update bixby remapper apps are not created equal. This one is very good.

Okay, so I listed 4!

Screenshot_20170426-184407.jpgScreenshot_20170426-184959.jpg

Last edited:

Mr Mendelli

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
For me:

Adhell: No root adblocker that is open source and utilizes Samsung Knox. Works device wide. Not 100% bulletproof but you will see a dramatic reduction in ads. NO ROOT! Love this.

Navbar Apps: My favorite and least favorite! It can do a ton of stuff but it is also a deep abyss. Be careful!

Shortcutter: Requires ADB commands to fully enable. This allows you to enable custom quicksetting tiles with several different functions. The most cool is enabling full immersive mode where the status bar and navbar are hidden and only called up on demand. Incredible screen real estate! There are also settings to hide only the navbar, or only the status bar as well as revert back to standard view. Super cool!

bxActions: Simple bixby button remapper that works post samsungs update to block this sort of thing from happening. All of these post samsung update bixby remapper apps are not created equal. This one is very good.

Okay, so I listed 4!

View attachment 258340View attachment 258341

For me they would have to be:
Adobe Photoshop Touch (Discontinued)
BlackPlayer EX
and
APK Editor Pro
In that order.

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Dubsmash (just because it makes me laugh)
Enjoy Sudoku
Ringdroid - love to make my own ringers for individual contacts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995