S8 Real Review

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Ugh lol its just to long to watch. Honestly though, if i was thinking about buying the S8 i might watch the full review among others.

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I normally don't like long reviews, but Flossy is the exception. He's entertaining enough to keep my interest the whole time.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
He talked about things he didn't like about the S8+ for 18.5 minutes. No bueno.
That's his format for all reviews. Talk about things he doesn't like first, and then things he likes which will be like 45 minutes 😂

His is definitely not a normal review, it's no filter review and says it like it is. Obviously there is lot of his personal opinion which doesn't apply to everyone.

But if it's anything he generally prefers Samsung flagship phones because of all it's features, if one can get thru his initial nitpicks ☺️

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I normally don't like long reviews, but Flossy is the exception. He's entertaining enough to keep my interest the whole time.
Same here, he keeps it interesting. And most of the time it'll be running in the background and I'll be doing parallely something else along with listening.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I like him. He's got that OG/street type of vibe/talk but the guy is into tech, find him entertaining, and after enough of his reviews, I like his no holds barred review on the products he reviews.

Got it. I guess.

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
He talked about things he didn't like about the S8+ for 18.5 minutes. No bueno.

That's the nature of his reviews, plus you are just nitpicking here, yes, 18 minutes on things he doesn't like, and what about the rest of the video (1 hour of things he does)? And what about his summary, "S8+ the best Phone available, period, nothing else come close", his words not mine.

I can do a video on things I don't like about iPhones and believe me, it will be more than half of the video, maybe not an hour long video, but of 10 minutes 6 or 7 will be of things I don't like and in a summary the only thing I like is iMessage (the concept of it and the ability of native games and features within the app) and FindMyfriends (to keep track on my daughters), that's it, believe me nothing else. Now if I do the same video for the S8+ then it will be totally the opposite, more or less the same than Flossy's on proportions.

Man, you got one and then you just did what you always do, went back to iPhone, that's great, don't need to keep coming back here nitpicking any possible negative comments about the phone to validate your decision, you are just an iphone user and will always be, as you just stated over iMore you won't come back to Android anymore, that's good and I'm glad you finally found the Platform you will stick to.

anon(5630457)

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
That's the nature of his reviews, plus you are just nitpicking here, yes, 18 minutes on things he doesn't like, and what about the rest of the video (1 hour of things he does)? And what about his summary, "S8+ the best Phone available, period, nothing else come close", his words not mine.

I can do a video on things I don't like about iPhones and believe me, it will be more than half of the video, maybe not an hour long video, but of 10 minutes 6 or 7 will be of things I don't like and in a summary the only thing I like is iMessage (the concept of it and the ability of native games and features within the app) and FindMyfriends (to keep track on my daughters), that's it, believe me nothing else. Now if I do the same video for the S8+ then it will be totally the opposite, more or less the same than Flossy's on proportions.

Man, you got one and then you just did what you always do, went back to iPhone, that's great, don't need to keep coming back here nitpicking any possible negative comments about the phone to validate your decision, you are just an iphone user and will always be, as you just stated over iMore you won't come back to Android anymore, that's good and I'm glad you finally found the Platform you will stick to.

It was 18.5 minutes on an hour-long video. That's 1/3 of the time. You can spin it all you want, but 18 1/2 minutes of bad things about a phone isn't good at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87