Text notification

scmurphy13

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm using the stock texting app. I can get the regular notification that takes up the top part of the screen, but I can't get the really small, new notification to work anymore. I hope I'm explaining this correctly.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm using the stock texting app. I can get the regular notification that takes up the top part of the screen, but I can't get the really small, new notification to work anymore. I hope I'm explaining this correctly.
Do you mean the little number that pops up were the text Icon is

scmurphy13

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Do you mean the little icon that pops up at the top left of your screen when the screen is unlocked?
50fc814f77173b10777b3343030765d1.jpg

There's a small noticing window that pops up in the space I circled. It shows the text but in s much smaller notification so as to not take up the entire top of the screen when you're in an app.

cedjunior

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
I tried to come up with a post but honestly I have no idea what you're talking about.

Are you referring to lock screen notifications, or home screen notifications?

Edit: Open the setting on the messaging app, go to notifications. Turn on pop up display.

scmurphy13

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
I tried to come up with a post but honestly I have no idea what you're talking about.

Are you referring to lock screen notifications, or home screen notifications?

Edit: Open the setting on the messaging app, go to notifications. Turn on pop up display.
It is. Argh. I saw it in a video before but I don't remember which one. It worked for me a couple times and I haven't seen it since.

jackal24

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Settings, search for edge screen, edge lighting. Make sure it is on, then click manage notifications, and make sure the app is selected

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt