Samsung Sidesync

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I've been posting a similar thread with every Samsung flagship for the past couple of years but a recent post on another thread here reminded me that I haven't done it yet with the S8.

With the huge amount of new Samsung users that the S8 is attracting and many of them even coming from iPhone I think it's a great idea to let them all know about a great tool that they developed years ago and it has been working great since then. Checkout what Sidesync brings to the table and enjoy having your phones and messages answered from your computer plus tons of other helpful features including transferring files between phone and computer and total phone replication.

Check it here. SideSync | Samsung US

Download from here. http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/sidesync

Vipmediastar

Apr 11, 2017
Visit site
I was missing Airdrop from my mac. I will be installing this. I looked at other options but since I have the s8+ I will give this a try. Thanks for the reminder.

I usually just transfer photos from mac to iphone to verify edits and then upload to social.

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It is an amazing piece of software. I do have an occasional keyboard problem and some bluetooth headset conflicts but generally it is, again, amazing. I used it with my last couple devices.

Anyone yet? If yes, what do you think of it?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non