Hide nav bar with an app because I'm lazy?

bobbigirl83

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I know you can hide the status and navigation bars using ADB. Frankly, I don't feel like pulling out my PC and installing and hooking up my phone to push the command.

I am really only looking to hide the navigation bar as I have the status bar hidden with Nova.

Is there an app for this?

Sorry I'm lazy ;)

zyad

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I know you can hide the status and navigation bars using ADB. Frankly, I don't feel like pulling out my PC and installing and hooking up my phone to push the command.

I am really only looking to hide the navigation bar as I have the status bar hidden with Nova.

Is there an app for this?

Sorry I'm lazy ;)
GMD Immersive in the app store hides both.

bobbigirl83

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I stopped being lazy and just used ADB. Works like a charm although I did have to switch browsers because it created an issue when trying to switch between tabs on Sammy's browser. Using Chrome now with no issues.

I am going to take a look at that app ... everything else seemed to either need root or have an ADB command pushed. Thank you!

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Am I missing something on the GMD immersive?

There's a red line on bottom of screen. If there's going to be a red line there, might as well be the navigation bar IMO.

6f003e91772c8ab89d273bbbbf7d9fab.jpg

jakebake

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site

Kirk Maluo

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Even if you make it invisible there will still be black at the bottom? Am I missing something? What is the point if it doesn't use that space now for something else?
I think some apps will always have the black bar on the bottom. Others like Google Maps can show on the entire screen.

J4To

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
I stopped being lazy and just used ADB. Works like a charm although I did have to switch browsers because it created an issue when trying to switch between tabs on Sammy's browser. Using Chrome now with no issues.

I am going to take a look at that app ... everything else seemed to either need root or have an ADB command pushed. Thank you!

Had a problem with the browser tabs also. But the Samsung Browser Beta seems to fix the problem, if you don't mind using the beta browser.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I did the ADB method yesterday, but switched back because it was to hard to bring the bar back up without clicking on the screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2