Edge contacts

A

AC Question

For some reason my T-Mobile GS8 will not let me add any more contacts to my Edge panel. I had initially added some with no problem. Then, it started giving me a message that I cannot add more than ten contacts. The thing is, I have three open spaces left. It will not let me select any contacts--neither from all of my contacts or from the suggestions.

Any hints how to get it to work? I tried removing a contact, which means now it's simply not there.

TN Gweilo

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
For some reason my T-Mobile GS8 will not let me add any more contacts to my Edge panel. I had initially added some with no problem. Then, it started giving me a message that I cannot add more than ten contacts. The thing is, I have three open spaces left. It will not let me select any contacts--neither from all of my contacts or from the suggestions.

Any hints how to get it to work? I tried removing a contact, which means now it's simply not there.

I have a US Cellular GS8+ that gives me the same error as you "cannot add more than ten", but I only have six in use. Any resolve?

TN Gweilo

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
did you try clearing all of them out, turning off that edge panel, then turn it back on and try again.

Different user with USCC GS8+. Yes, I did all that and verified that Gmail/Samsung contact as well. I can delete/add, turn on edge/turn off, but it still gives same message and will not add ten contacts, but stops at 6.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1