Caseology Cases Deeply Discounted

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up! I was looking for a reason to buy another case. I "needed" the Orchid gray with the clear back. :)

theelite1x87

Trusted Member
Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I bought the coastline in orchid grey. It's actually a very nice case. Reviews said the back is a fingerprint magnet. I find it no worse than the bare glass back of the phone, so im not sure where they are coming from to be honest. Seems to offer pretty good protection considering it's more of a slim case. And makes using the finger print scanner FAR easier. I can't stress this enough. Installing this case has made the finger print scanner location pretty much a non issue for me. I now use it regularly

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I bought the coastline in orchid grey. It's actually a very nice case. Reviews said the back is a fingerprint magnet. I find it no worse than the bare glass back of the phone, so im not sure where they are coming from to be honest. Seems to offer pretty good protection considering it's more of a slim case. And makes using the finger print scanner FAR easier. I can't stress this enough. Installing this case has made the finger print scanner location pretty much a non issue for me. I now use it regularly
I figured it would be a fingerprint magnet, so far all the clear cases I've tried are. Don't think there is a way around that, and your right no different then bareback.

Last edited:

sensi09

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up. Got the orchid gray legion and a black coastline. Probably rock the legion as a daily if it's not too bulky. Have a neo hybrid which is nice, but minimal protection

I've always like caseology cases, but a little disappointed in the colors and options so far. They have better color combinations and designs on the i7 and past phones IMO.

afh3

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up on this. I got in on their last sale promotion, which featured similar pricing. I was also able to get in on the Ringke $0.50 cases last month because it was posted in the forums. Great community.

In other news, my wife told me that I'd have to enroll in a 12-step program if I buy any more cases.

As my daughter put it, "Yup. The first step is admitting you have a problem."

LineKill

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up on this. I got in on their last sale promotion, which featured similar pricing. I was also able to get in on the Ringke $0.50 cases last month because it was posted in the forums. Great community.

In other news, my wife told me that I'd have to enroll in a 12-step program if I buy any more cases.

As my daughter put it, "Yup. The first step is admitting you have a problem."

There are a lot of great deals and information to be found in these forums. This is my very favorite place to visit. Well, I guess instead of saying visit, a better word would be live😊

I think there is a lot of people here, like yourself, that could use a 12-step program. Maybe we can start up an AC 12-step program ourselves. Nah, what would be the fun in that💃🕺

Live free, buy hard🤳