AT&T Galaxy S8 Returned my Galaxy S8 for repair

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
I received my Galaxy S8 when they were released. I noticed the battery ran down faster than my S7 edge but I chalked it up to being new and trying out the new features. Unfortunately, my 14 day return period was up before I discovered I had problems with my phone. I have AT&T for my carrier and had no problems using them with my S7 edge. I noticed I was only getting one bar sometimes two but never over this when using my phone. If I was talking to people I could hear just fine but the person at the other end said my voice was breaking up when I talked to them. I then took the sim card out of the S8 and put it in my S7 edge and immediately got four bars on my service. I took my phone to AT&T who ran a test on it but did not know why I had this problem but did replace my sim card. This did not help plus in addition my battery drained very quickly and I did not know why. I called Samsung and as suggested did a factory restart to no avail. Samsung then asked me to return the phone for evaluation. I am now using my S7 edge until I receive my phone back from Samsung.

JLD94

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
I hope it gets fixed and soon for you. I ended up returning my second S8+ that was having the same restart / SD card issue on both. I didn't want to take the chance of needing to do what you are doing right now, return it for repair and wait for something that was happening from day one.

Let us know how things turn out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz