Galaxy S8+ weather widget stopped working on 5/10/17

JeffAZ

May 12, 2017
Visit site
S8+ has had the weather widget on the home screen since received as a pre-order. On 5/10/17 the temperature had stopped refreshing so i tried to manually refresh. An error message popped up saying the widget had stopped. I removed it and replaced it on the screen but continued to get the widget stopped error. I cleared cache and data rebooted the phone and now when I place the widget on the screen it says unable to load.

RustyFJ

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting a similar issue. I'm not getting an error or message saying it has stopped, but it won't refresh. I have it to update hourly but it rarely does.

In the app itself, I also have multiple cities set up and they have all refused to update since 7th May.

Victoria1969

Aug 16, 2017
Visit site
S8+ has had the weather widget on the home screen since received as a pre-order. On 5/10/17 the temperature had stopped refreshing so i tried to manually refresh. An error message popped up saying the widget had stopped. I removed it and replaced it on the screen but continued to get the widget stopped error. I cleared cache and data rebooted the phone and now when I place the widget on the screen it says unable to load.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800