Transferring themes to S8+

pmalena

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got my S8+ yesterday. Is there any way to transfer themes (particularly those that cost) from existing S7 Edge to the new S8+? Thanks & be well.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I have not done this, but themes that you have paid for should transfer over "IF" you are replacing the S7 with the S8. Otherwise, AFAIK, you can only have paid content on one device. I transferred my S7e over to the S8 using the provided transfer dongle and everything that I had paid for, along with most other settings and data went over fine. Again, that presupposes you're replacing one with another and also what you had on the S7 is compatible with the S8.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Just got my S8+ yesterday. Is there any way to transfer themes (particularly those that cost) from existing S7 Edge to the new S8+? Thanks & be well.

Posted via the Android Central App

All of your themes that you purchased will be accessible from the Samsung Themes app, under My Page (you have to tap on the three-dot icon in the top right corner). Note that not all themes are compatible with the S8 series and as such may not work correctly or at all.