Selling discounted S8?

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
That's exactly what I'm thinking right now of doing, my sister just called me that her Coral Blue Galaxy s7 edge (2 and a half months old) was dropped last night on the concrete and it seems to have impacted some kind of object as it has a clear area where it impacted and the whole screen with digitizer is cracked and she can barely see information on the screen.

I have her on my Family Plan but I'm not paying for any insurance (not really on any phone) so she needs to fix it by herself, after some calls today the best shop for this jobs here is asking for $300 plus taxes to repair it, I found another one for $180 but I have some serious doubts on the quality of the shop and screen of that one.

So I'm seriously considering just getting this offer just to get the 2 phones, activate the SIM cards on 2 of my lines (that's the only explicit requirement) and then just to sell one of them as Brand New on Swappa or eBay, I'm just guessing based on current prices that I can get about net $575 for one of them. So if I do that then the other one would be just around $175 in total, and if you take in consideration that both of them will still qualify for the Entertainment Kit with the covers, two 64GB SD cards and two 6 months Netflix (1 year) the real cost would be less $100.

Believe me, seriously considering this route.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma