It's got to better than this surely?

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
It seems that battery will be on par with last year's S7 edge but not as good as last year's iPhone. No stereo speakers. Camera the same as last year's model I guess infra red gone now anyway.. Only a couple of years support if that...... I'll probably still buy it or maybe wait till note 8..but was really looking for all day battery without having to turn anything off and stereo speakersand a killer camera that kills iPhone at least optical zoom.. Plus some other killer apps Bixby doesn't excite me.. But like the bigger screen for sure... Just my thoughts Let's hope we are all wrong and it comes with a 4000 Replaceable battery... Hey I can dream can't I?

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Huh? iPhone last year didn't even have 3,000 battery and why are you saying camera is the same? Nobody knows and nobody knows what speakers are like

It's not out yet

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I mean there have been a lot of rumors but you seem to be taking them all as facts -- remember don't always trust everything from the rumor mill... especially things about the camera.

Storm24

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I am not really worried about the speakers. I always use some type of device to listen to my music on it. Whether it be headphones or bluetooth device. Battery should equal the S7E from last year as software and hardware will help and make it last the day. If not, wireless or wired fast charging is the ticket. I am sure they will improve on the camera. That is one thing Samsung loves to be successful at.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08