Samsung's Galaxy S8 won't appear at Mobile World Congress

Tony C1

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
Original Story Here : Samsung says batteries caused Note 7 fires, may delay new phone launch | Reuters

Important quote: "Koh said the Galaxy S8 would not be unveiled at the Mobile World Congress trade show in Barcelona beginning Feb. 27, the traditional forum for Galaxy S series launches. He did not comment on when the company planned to launch the handset, though analysts expect it to start selling by April."

So question is, when??? It says they expect april... buts whats the worst and best we can hope for?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm just going to wait and see. We might get some more concrete info on reveal/ release dates on these flagships

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Same here. I really need a new phone but I might as well wait for Note 8.....A very long wait ugh. Lol
What are you using now. I have the S8Edge and getting a Note 5 as a 2nd phone but likely to become primary one. I love the Note series. Using S7Edge to jump when the S8 or note 8 arrive

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
What are you using now. I have the S8Edge and getting a Note 5 as a 2nd phone but likely to become primary one. I love the Note series. Using S7Edge to jump when the S8 or note 8 arrive

I'm using the Nexus 6. I was going to "upgrade" to the Pixel XL but unfortunately it's way too small for my tastes. No way I'm going down in screen size. The N6 has spoiled me lol. I'm looking to either getting the S8 plus or just wait it out until the Note 8. I'm sure that phone is going to be a real beast.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Wow, you have the S8Edge already? Did you come back from the future? LOL. I'm using the Samsung J7. It's ok I've had it since last Oct. and already tired of it. It's get slow and lags when to many apps and web pages open. I'm ready for the S8 or S8Edge or Plus whatever they are calling it.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Wow, you have the S8Edge already? Did you come back from the future? LOL. I'm using the Samsung J7. It's ok I've had it since last Oct. and already tired of it. It's get slow and lags when to many apps and web pages open. I'm ready for the S8 or S8Edge or Plus whatever they are calling it.
I tried to edit it lol but must've not pressed on the right part of the message .