Do you think Samsung will reward their fans?

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Though Samsung owe nothing to their buyers, do you think they will hold true and reward those to stuck with Samsung through the Note issues? Discounted phones or possible early upgrades? Getting a super awesome phone that have no issues is what I want the most.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Well they can't really control early upgrades as that is a carrier thing -- not Samsung. As for bonuses they might but I doubt they will just give it only to specific note buyers. I believe they will try and earn the trust of the community again and I am sure they will offer incentives with the next device.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
My guess is they will in Korea, I think we'll be SOL in the US except the promotions they'll offer to everyone because of the carriers.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Though Samsung owe nothing to their buyers, do you think they will hold true and reward those to stuck with Samsung through the Note issues? Discounted phones or possible early upgrades? Getting a super awesome phone that have no issues is what I want the most.

Samsung always has some or other incentive thrown in when you purchase a new phone regardless of the Note issue. So I am totally expecting they will have something in place with S8 launch as well.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I can't remember any recent Samsung flagship release without bunch of incentives from Samsung and the carriers. Don't worry a bit there will be plenty of incentives generally to sell Samsung phones.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Possibly they'll give you a discount if you trade in your old Galaxy. Most likely a carrier or store offer, backed by Samsung. Or possibly a free tablet/smartwatch/speaker with purchase.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star