03-24-2017 08:34 AM
42 12
tools
    I know how exciting it would be to have the latest flagship from Samsung but isn't it practical to buy from a physical store? From that, you can have a test and feel of the phone before you buy it just to make sure that you really want to have an S8 or not.
    You don't have to pre-order online. You can go to a store an do it. Best Buy usually has them out on display a week or two before public release if you want to play with the phones. I think that's what I'm going to do.
    amyf27 and DWS44 like this.
    03-23-2017 09:57 AM
    You don't have to pre-order online. You can go to a store an do it. Best Buy usually has them out on display a week or two before public release if you want to play with the phones. I think that's what I'm going to do.
    When the Note 7 came out, Best Buy had a dedicated Samsung guy that had a fully featured note 7 we were able to play with
    03-23-2017 10:06 AM
    I am going to shop around for prices first. And promo's second. So how much will the phone actually cost and what will you get with it. Pair those two and see what the best deal is for me and my needs. Best Buy usually has the best promo's. Let's see what happens this year...
    03-23-2017 12:38 PM
    I am going to shop around for prices first. And promo's second. So how much will the phone actually cost and what will you get with it. Pair those two and see what the best deal is for me and my needs. Best Buy usually has the best promo's. Let's see what happens this year...
    For me though I can't go through Best Buy as I'm with T-Mobile. They still typically have decent deals and are very flexible with payment plans and payoff options, promos
    03-23-2017 12:51 PM
    For me though I can't go through Best Buy as I'm with T-Mobile. They still typically have decent deals and are very flexible with payment plans and payoff options, promos
    I understand. I am with ATT. I would really like to just buy it outright unlocked. I wonder if that will be an option at launch. If not I guess I will have to go with the ATT version...
    03-23-2017 02:19 PM
    I understand. I am with ATT. I would really like to just buy it outright unlocked. I wonder if that will be an option at launch. If not I guess I will have to go with the ATT version...
    Unlocked at launch...would think buying outright would be $$
    03-23-2017 02:21 PM
    Unlocked at launch...would think buying outright would be $$
    No doubt. I can afford it, but do I want to? Plus I can move to a different carrier if I want to if a better cellular plan deal comes along.
    03-23-2017 02:24 PM
    With all the promos they offer it makes sense to me to preorder. I got a free Gear S2 last year with my s7edge preorder. I'm hoping they do the watches again
    amyf27 likes this.
    03-23-2017 03:14 PM
    With all the promos they offer it makes sense to me to preorder. I got a free Gear S2 last year with my s7edge preorder. I'm hoping they do the watches again
    Do you happen to have watch now? I have a gear S2 that I just ended up getting separately several months ago and enjoy it
    03-23-2017 04:37 PM
    Same for me. I'm also on TMO
    03-23-2017 05:00 PM
    Same for me. I'm also on TMO
    Are you also using jump on demand
    03-23-2017 05:02 PM
    I always did the pre-order every time I could. Gets delivered to my doorstep with ease -- no battling traffic and people in the store.
    03-23-2017 05:07 PM
    Do you happen to have watch now? I have a gear S2 that I just ended up getting separately several months ago and enjoy it
    I got a Gear S2 last year free when I got my S7E at ATT. I love it until the S3 came out. I got it because now I can use my watch to pay on Samsung Pay. I don't have to take my wallet or phone out. It is awesome!!!!
    amyf27 likes this.
    03-23-2017 05:22 PM
    Are you also using jump on demand
    yeah. the last time i used it was with the Note 7 which i guess doesn't count
    amyf27 likes this.
    03-23-2017 07:13 PM
    I know how exciting it would be to have the latest flagship from Samsung but isn't it practical to buy from a physical store? From that, you can have a test and feel of the phone before you buy it just to make sure that you really want to have an S8 or not.
    I don't need to test it or feel it. I already know I'm gonna buy it.
    ol_jackburton likes this.
    03-23-2017 07:16 PM
    When I preordered the S7 on AT&T from best buy, I got it a few days early. I'm definitely planning on preordering the coral blue S8. Not sure which size though. Where I preorder will be determined by the perks that come with it.
    03-24-2017 08:19 AM
    Yep still using it to this day and love it!! I never used a watch before and was convinced I wouldn't wear it that long but now I can't imagine not having it! I've never had sound with my s7edge for phone calls or notifications. With the watch I can get everything through vibration so can keep my phone silent. I really like that part of it, plus I set about 10 to 20 timers a day for work so to have that on my wrist is perfect
    03-24-2017 08:34 AM
42 12