I'll be sitting this one out. Still nervous after my S4 running out of updates and memory and updates, then the Note fiasco.
    Yesterday 04:32 PM
    I'll be sitting this one out. Still nervous after my S4 running out of updates and memory and updates, then the Note fiasco.
    The only one I'm remotely interested in is the s8plus but if it's not going to be any wider than the s7edge I don't think I'm going to go for it
    Yesterday 04:47 PM
    The only one I'm remotely interested in is the s8plus but if it's not going to be any wider than the s7edge I don't think I'm going to go for it
    Yikes! That is what I worry about. I have the edge and don't like typing or texting on it because it's so narrow. IF the s8 plus is like that then I won't be impressed. I'd rather buy the G6 and have the flat screen then. I prefer the size of the V20. I can type so much better on that.
    amyf27 likes this.
    Yesterday 09:54 PM
    You guys are so silly. You know darn well you're going for the S8. : D
    Yesterday 10:43 PM
    Mods, any idea how long after Wednesday you'll actually get your hands on an S8? I think I'm finally over rumours/ leaks and want to hear about the real thing in action :P
    Today 01:38 AM
55 123