With the Galaxy S8 coming up on us fast... I was wondering, what do YOU want to see here in our S8 forums? We want to help as many members and guests as possible with answers to questions, great resources, tips/tricks and much more.

Sound off in this thread and let me know what you'd like to see. The S8 is going to be HUGE, and I want to be sure we serve our community as best as we possibly can!

Thanks in advance for your feedback!!
    03-20-2017 02:12 PM
    Pictures of everyone's favorite things. Pets, cars, whatever. Also I want to see all the #Haters banned. Or at least told to CHIIILLLL Lots of interesting stuff to discuss with this phone!

Also would like to see blog folks in the S8 forums and taking some of the questions and concerns from the forums to the blog.
    03-20-2017 02:43 PM
    @Aquila - AMA's from editors that have the phone?
    03-20-2017 02:46 PM
    @Aquila - AMA's from editors that have the phone?
    That too, but those seem to die off a bit. When we have super popular devices within our fanbase, would be cool to have them still check in from time to time, throughout the year or so from their launch, grab up some of the most interesting or most prevalent topics and weigh in - but also post that weigh in material on the blog as we get different readership there, that may be willing to click on a link to the forums where the discussion originated.
    03-20-2017 03:33 PM
    What do you guys want to see in this section of the forums this year?
    03-21-2017 10:32 AM
    -Exclusive, behind the scenes photos and updates on the latest Samsung tech.
    -Giveaways, promotions, and contests
    -Extensive coverage and reviews on the S8 (when it comes out and you guys get a demo phone)
    Aquila and Amele like this.
    03-21-2017 08:11 PM
    Definitely more behind the scenes information. Videos, reviews, walk throughs.
    Aquila and Amele like this.
    03-21-2017 10:00 PM
    Definitely want to see the most up to date and breaking information. This site is my favorite and I hate finding new information on other sites first. Keep up the good work and I will be checking in daily
    03-21-2017 10:55 PM
    I think you guys are doing a great job with the 'round ups'. Definitely beats checking in for updates every few hours :P. I think we know plenty about the hardware - at this stage, the software and pricing are my main concerns
    03-22-2017 02:06 AM
    -Exclusive, behind the scenes photos and updates on the latest Samsung tech.
    -Giveaways, promotions, and contests
    -Extensive coverage and reviews on the S8 (when it comes out and you guys get a demo phone)
    I'm with you on this one.
    03-23-2017 06:57 PM
    I'm with you on this one.
    Yeah, me too.
    03-23-2017 07:10 PM
    Did I hear giveaways? That, we can do (and are going to continue doing): Win a Galaxy S8 from Android Central! Enter now! | Android Central

More of those to come. As for the rest of the suggestions here, keep them coming! Love this!
    Aquila and LuxuryTouringZone like this.
    03-24-2017 09:04 AM
    Did I hear giveaways? That, we can do (and are going to continue doing): Win a Galaxy S8 from Android Central! Enter now! | Android Central

More of those to come. As for the rest of the suggestions here, keep them coming! Love this!
    What about free Android Central swag like free Android Central T-Shirts. Maybe little. Gadgets like free USB cables. Free phone accessory give aways, etc. Would get people excited.
    03-25-2017 10:27 PM
    Useful small swag giveaways are a nice incentive.
    03-26-2017 12:51 PM
    I'll frequent device forums that have:

-information on purchasing deals
    -user tips
    -best accessory reviews/deals
    -better information on device issues
    -newest information on updates
    -active user base
    Yesterday 05:53 AM
    What about free Android Central swag like free Android Central T-Shirts. Maybe little. Gadgets like free USB cables. Free phone accessory give aways, etc. Would get people excited.
    Of course. @Michelle Haag handles all of our AC swag. I have a feeling we'll be showing more love to you all this year. Nothing wrong with a little swag from time to time!
    Yesterday 08:40 AM
    Of course. @Michelle Haag handles all of our AC swag. I have a feeling we'll be showing more love to you all this year. Nothing wrong with a little swag from time to time!
    I'd still love to see that all stuff become a store. I'd buy nerdy stuff all the time
    Yesterday 09:35 AM
    When it is first released, just honest reviews. After it is out awhile, just general tech
    Yesterday 05:48 PM
    Waiting on the camera reviews
    Yesterday 07:50 PM
    I am really looking to get faster updates of Android. Updates have been a big pain when you use non-Google phones.
    Today 12:53 AM