Verizon Countdown for the S8

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Looks like Verizon is already gearing up to have pre-orders and what not ready :p.

Attachments

• vzws8countdown.png
    vzws8countdown.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 58

bluegreen1965

Mar 22, 2017
Visit site
Anybody here going to trade in their iPhone for the S8? I'm seriously thinking about it. I came from BlackBerry before the 5s>6s and feel like I want to experience the Android life now.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
ya I saw it when it was 93 hours and counting, not sure when it started tho.

oddly enough if you refresh the page (or atleast for me) it said 17 hours for a second until it switched back to 93 hours

Anybody here going to trade in their iPhone for the S8? I'm seriously thinking about it. I came from BlackBerry before the 5s>6s and feel like I want to experience the Android life now.

I switched from an iphone 7 back to android last month. Although I returned my pixel (because of bluetooth issues) I am much happier on android and waiting on the S8.

Iphone did a lot of things right, and some wrong. The things it did wrong I am so happy to not deal with daily anymore.

bluegreen1965

Mar 22, 2017
Visit site

oddly enough if you refresh the page (or atleast for me) it said 17 hours for a second until it switched back to 93 hours

I switched from an iphone 7 back to android last month. Although I returned my pixel (because of bluetooth issues) I am much happier on android and waiting on the S8.

Iphone did a lot of things right, and some wrong. The things it did wrong I am so happy to not deal with daily anymore.

Just curious what you didn't like. I hate iTunes. I will miss iMessage though.

BerSerX

May 24, 2011
Visit site

I just hope the updates from Verizon are at least decent.

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
the way back button worked, the touchscreen was ridiculously inaccurate, the way the kb/insert worked. and alot of the way the ui and os worked in general.

alot of it was cool too tho, I feel like its much nicer than when I had an iphone 4. But still bad enough that I gave up my $10 a month iphone 7 deal I got during xmas (instead I had to pay the full retail off and sell it on ebay in feb.) to get back to android

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else notice the countdown timer on Verizon's site goes till Thursday at 11am, but the actual launch is 24 hours earlier (Wednesday at 11am)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463