T-Mobile S8

batrad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Anyone aware of any launch special deals from T-Mobile on the S8 ? my iPhone lease is expiring next month (18 months) and would love to move back to Android

Thanks

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I wish that those T-mobile apps (TV, news,....) can be uninstalled in the Galaxy S8+

I wish Samsung released unlocked versions sooner like LG does with their phones. IF they released an unlocked s8 plus sooner and I know for sure it supports Wifi calling I'd be all over it.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if all colors are going to be available to each carrier? I really wanted the blue one recently leaked. Otherwise I will settle for the black.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I wish Samsung released unlocked versions sooner like LG does with their phones. IF they released an unlocked s8 plus sooner and I know for sure it supports Wifi calling I'd be all over it.

With their current track record of updating S7/S7 Edge unlocked models, I wouldn't really go for their unlocked models. But yea, it would be terrific really if Samsung can focus and update unlocked models as well.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I wish that those T-mobile apps (TV, news,....) can be uninstalled in the Galaxy S8+

Best thing you can do is disable them unless you are into rooting your phone. In that case there are debloated roms out there. I personally use package disabler pro.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz