S8 Pre-order incentives

Kyd justus

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
This is a place to post and research all of the S8 pre-order incentives that we can find. Be it from carriers, retail or the internet. Have at it folks. Be informed

CobaDarkn3ss

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Where I get the phone from will be determined by pre-order incentives. For the S7, best buy gave out the Gear VR (which I sold), a 64gb SD card and free VR content.

ol_jackburton

Trusted Member
Feb 12, 2017
Visit site
Looks like samsung will offer the a free Gear VR with Controller plus Oculus content bonus and Platinum Experience with Samsung Rewards when you pre-order.

Or for $99 you can get the full Gear VR experience including premium headphones by AKG and 256GB memory card.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
The VR will be sold whenever I decide to preorder the 8+. I just hope Samsung brings back the $200 trade-in bonus.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Just a warning though people who had the Note 7 had a nightmare of a time returning it to target. Some eventually had to go straight to Samsung for their refund.
Yes target was horrible, Samsung and carriers had to step in for a lot of people. I would avoid target, I can bet targets note 7 buyers last year will

Haggar

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Best Buy will offer buyers up to $100 off the Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ when they preorder the handset from BestBuy.com*

Best Buy’s Galaxy S8 preorder deal is better than anyone else’s – BGR

Pretty sure that article is incorrect. You can view the devices and prices on the Best Buy website right now - and it's showing $50 off the S8 and $100 off the S8+.

The other quirk about how they are doing it is that they are reducing the monthly payment by a few bucks each month (For AT&T at least). You don't get the discount if you buy it outright.