Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 151617181920 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Default Re: I've got the Samsung Galaxy S3, ASK ME QUESTIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sammfieuk View Post
    Hi guys

Another thing I've noticed since the update Is the new multi window feature. On first use it I could open two things split screen and thought wow this is awesome! But now every time I try to use it, it never does it anymore! So annoying I don't get it! has this happened to any one else? How to fix? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
    mines still fine although i barely use it coz not enuf apps supported but i duno brer... take it its turned on in settings?
    other than that..... factory reset sounds bad but the s3 needs a good chimney sweep and itl fly after it.
    just back up whatever u can 1st m8 :beer:

just remember it only works with like 8 apps lol. am sure the dev's are hard at work

Unbranded international rooted s3 with Official 4.1.2 JB. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK

When i connect earphones to my siii for music,i just hear the music sound not the sing(i mean i dont hear singer's words)
    Im sure earphones are fully plugged in & i dont have such problem without earphones.
    Do u have such problem with ur phone? any idea for solving it?
    Tnx in advance...

Hi there,
    I'm blonde, so therefore asking a typically 'blonde' question I think?!.........How do I reduce the size of my videos / files in order to send via WhatsApp?

Quote Originally Posted by GWW1 View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm blonde, so therefore asking a typically 'blonde' question I think?!.........How do I reduce the size of my videos / files in order to send via WhatsApp?
    That is a good question I'd liked to know that

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Hi, hope you can help? My galaxy s3 is frozen as soon as I turn it on....it is frozen saying Samsung galaxy s111 gt -19300

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela Martin1 View Post
    Hi, hope you can help? My galaxy s3 is frozen as soon as I turn it on....it is frozen saying Samsung galaxy s111 gt -19300
    Did u try rooting it? There could be many factors but rest assured your phone is still OK and will be back to life... PM me if u have any questions or u still can't get it back on....

Sent from i9300 using Android Central.....

New to smartphones. Have the galaxy s3. Would love a stylus but I have heard they only work if protective cover is off. And what type of stylus for the s3. Thanks

can you help please?
    i have SGS III and me play store want open the app's, or when it does it does not download the apps, it says "not available in your country

I am not very good with smart phones (new user), i have sgs3 and my play store want open or when it does almost all apps i am trying to download it says "not available" in your country. please someone help because it drives me crazy....

hi, i have a I93000, version 4.1.1, Baseband MT6577, KERNEL 3.0.15-570657-user, se.infra@SEP-102#1, SMP PREEMPT Wed May 23 09:05:19, KST 2012; BUILD: IMM76D.I93000ZSALED.9P017.6628; It does not have the FLIPFONT app installed. how can i get that app on my phone?
    Hi, today is sunday 3/10/13 AND I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY ROOTED my international I93000, as mentioned above! NOW, Iwould like to change roms, now I would like to get some advice on this.
    Last edited by Renee Brandon; 03-10-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Question Re: I've got the Samsung Galaxy S3, ASK ME QUESTIONS!

Hi. I'm new to Galaxy S3, so making all sorts of mistakes.
    I was able to change notification ringtones and I would see a list of all the S3's tones. Somehow when I try to change a tone I see ES Explorer and it only shows tones that I've loaded in. Do you know where the S3's tones are, and how I can get that list back again?
    Cheers,
    Ivan Lendl

Hey guys.
    I have the Galaxy S3 GT-I9300T (Vodafone Australia version). I would like to flash the phone, but one question. Do I need to root my s3 before flashing or no?
    Thanks guys :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

Hi! Lost my Samsung Galaxy S3 and got a tracking device on it!!! Does the tracking device works??? Never tried it before!!!

I'm having trouble "labeling" my memos. I can add titles but they are not visible at the higher level only when you open the memo itself. I do have a couple labeled so far but can't back track how I accomplished. Do you have any suggestions?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm using Samsung's S Memo on the Samsung III

Alex,
    I can't seem to get my samsung Galaxy s3 titanium to play through the bluetooth in my car when using the navigate feature on the phone. Any suggestions>
    Drew

Hi, I've just converted from a Nokia to the Galaxy S3. I found Nokia PC Suite and Nokia Suite VERY useful for editing contacts and calendar, and also for sending SMS from my PC while at work. Is there an equivalent programme for the Galaxy S3? I've got the Kies but all it seems to do is synch my data (very useful!).

Does the s3 allow you to download gifs from a text message? My old phone could do it so I would be amazed if this smart phone can't. I can download a picture from a text message by just hitting the menu button but saving the attachment is not an option for the gif. Help? Thanks.

i have been facing problem of battery drain
    for simple apps like kindle, whatsapp battery drains like anything with lowered brightness, wifi off, gps off, BT off (Please see the images)
    the steep drop in charge is due to kindle. Is it normal? Screen is consuming too much of battery even with minimum brightness. When screen is on you can see the charge dropping pretty quickly
    what should be maximum screen on time if i use my phone for chatting, browsing, reading book with GPS, wifi off and brightness at 20%
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I've got the Samsung Galaxy S III, ASK ME QUESTIONS!-screenshot_2013-04-09-15-53-44.png   I've got the Samsung Galaxy S III, ASK ME QUESTIONS!-screenshot_2013-04-09-15-54-18-1-.png   I've got the Samsung Galaxy S III, ASK ME QUESTIONS!-screenshot_2013-04-09-15-54-24.png  

I have a Samsung s3 and my play store isnt working or updating my apps. Every time I open the play store up it says cannot open play store. I have went to my settings but from there I dont know how fix the problem any suggestions is much appreciated. My phone is a nightmare just now its just crashing all the time due to problem

Hello,
    i just got an s3 and all i can find is on any forum is how to extend my battery life. As horrible as the battery life is, what i really need to know is why my battery usage list is only showing one item.
    So i go into Settings then "Battery" and all is says is Android OS 99%
    yesterday there was 10 things on that list and the highest was the Android OS at 30%, the screen at around 24%, and Google Maps at 20%. The 4 lowest items were using or had used 2% of the battery but I'm not sure what those 4 items were.
    Now, the only item this list displays is the Android OS at 99%...
    Can anyone please tell me why i can't see any other items on this list? I have looked for related topics but couldn't find anything. If anyone can point me in THAT direction that would be greatly appreciated as well.
    thank you for your time

Hi,

I keep getting a storage space running out error but there is plenty of space available. How can I fix it?

James

I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 and for some strange reason it is stuck in "emergency call" mode??
    Can you please tell me if there is a way to get out of this situation??
    Thanks in advance, briotone

Hello,
    I have the Samsung Galaxy S3. Is there a way I can download the songs from my ipad to my phone? On the App Store there is no kpop so the only way I listen to music now is on youtube. So is there a way I can transfer the songs from my ipad to my phone?

Hey bud, i want to know where do i find pictures if they were sent to me via a text? i cant seem to find them on the phone.

ehhhh
    Last edited by jtorres123; 06-17-2013 at 07:01 PM.
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 151617181920 LastLast