I've got the Samsung Galaxy S III, ASK ME QUESTIONS!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy SIII S 3 i9300 was what it said. I was pretty sure this was my phone type, but I didn't actually check it.....

all the s3 have same screen as far as i know mate. i9300 is the international version... should be fine

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
all the s3 have same screen as far as i know mate. i9300 is the international version... should be fine

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Funky, you already have jellybean right? Tell me your opinion on it please

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Can you recommend a good keyboard I ccould get to use instead of the samsung one? Thank you :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Go keyboard is awesome, u can pick themes then change the background on the theme. Here's mine

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351552145706.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351552145706.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 37

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Funky, you already have jellybean right? Tell me your opinion on it please

well google now is fantastic, expandible notifications are handy but check out my Quadrant benchmark scores before
uploadfromtaptalk1351553683633.jpg

and after
uploadfromtaptalk1351553837575.jpg
dont know if i should factory reset.. phone feels fast enough....
(bottom one is with sd card removed, faster but still slow..

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351553726636.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351553726636.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 10

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Go keyboard is awesome, u can pick themes then change the background on the theme. Here's mine

smart keyboard is very similar, think they can use same themes actualy :) uploadfromtaptalk1351554094562.jpg

paulos43

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
You'll laugh! You'll cry! You'll be amazed! You'll slap your head too! There's horror! Comedy! Pain! Irony! Darkness! AND, guaranteed a happy ending and the twist at the end will leave you wondering "why didn't I think of that?!" Yes, the story of my phone! Here it is, have I built up the suspense yet? I've promised a lot here! The sound was muted! What?! That was it? And because it was so obvious to check and the fact that you couldn't understand how it could possibly happen you didn't? What a tool! What a fool! Hahahahaha! Nobody thought of that! Can you imagine my reluctance to factory reset, add numbers, software, apps etc......Oh my. Piss funny!

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
youre some man mate :) goodnight :beer:

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I have never received any updates for my Samsung Galaxy S3 updates. Is that normal. I have owned this phone since July 29

take a screenshot of the "about device" page mate and maybe someone can see how up to date it is.
have you ever done settings, about device, software update, check for updates?

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Even Iran already got the jelly bean updates but we are still waiting for it here in Portugal :-(
By the way, any one tried the i9305 s3 with lte yet?

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
take a screenshot of the "about device" page mate and maybe someone can see how up to date it is.
have you ever done settings, about device, software update, check for updates?

Want everyone to know, I found s pen apps on the market. And u can buy s pens on eBay. I found the drawing apps, Well one of them, so really the note 2is just a bigger S3 to me. I will be buying an s pen.......

begges

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
I am still kinda noob here so may I ask, what is LTE? I am in need of simple answers.

Thanks in advance! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: I've got the Samsung Galaxy S3, ASK ME QUESTIONS!

If you search in google wikipedia will teel you. It?s 4G network were you can download up to 100mbit/s

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I am still kinda noob here so may I ask, what is LTE? I am in need of simple answers.

Thanks in advance! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300

fast fast data widespread in US (they call it LTE) gradualy rolling out around europe, recently UK but we call it 4g. itl prob cost a fortune and you need a phone that supports it.. gt-i9300 doesnt ;)
its not really needed imo unless you download alot of music/films :)

Sammfieuk

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Found another glitch since ug to jelly bean now I dont have driving mode in the top drop down scroll shortcut menu! Any one else found this? Apparently it's just me on the missing continuous input option on the keyboard to as others still seem to have it but I lost mine :(

hell_on_heels

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Found another glitch since ug to jelly bean now I dont have driving mode in the top drop down scroll shortcut menu! Any one else found this? Apparently it's just me on the missing continuous input option on the keyboard to as others still seem to have it but I lost mine :(

Anybody know what this is about???

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351894750307.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351894750307.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 14

begges

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
If you search in google wikipedia will teel you. It?s 4G network were you can download up to 100mbit/s

fast fast data widespread in US (they call it LTE) gradualy rolling out around europe, recently UK but we call it 4g. itl prob cost a fortune and you need a phone that supports it.. gt-i9300 doesnt ;)
its not really needed imo unless you download alot of music/films :)

Oh, I get it. I thought it was something else. Thanks for the clarification! :D

Sent from my GT-I9300