I've got the Samsung Galaxy S III, ASK ME QUESTIONS!

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: I've got the Samsung Galaxy S3, ASK ME QUESTIONS!

Welcome to the forums!
phone wont go online unless hook with wifi
That would be rather unusual.
Is this behavior limited to just using a browser, or does it happen with all apps (Google Play Store, Google Music, Facebook, etc)?

Are you seeing the normal icon in the Status bar indicating that you have a Mobile data connection (3G, 4G/LTE, etc)?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

cheekdz

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
i have a samsung galaxy 3, and it chargers fast the battey is good but when im on a app for too long it shuts down and when i turn it back on its back to 0% from 100... I checked my battery and it slightly has a bump in it? its no longer flat and my back cover needs to be pushed down tightly to close. ??? How do i fix this is there any like home remedy way i could go upon this...

loubie 1969

Feb 15, 2015
Visit site
Question about text
Hi, do you know how you turn on the history/thread option on , so you can still see your text messages after you have deleted them ? Thank you

Last edited:

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
My question is this. What is a better phone to get now, an S3 or a Moto G. The S3 can be had for $150 and the Moto G for $180. Taking the price out of the picture what is recommended and why?

📱iP6+🔋

AnelS3Mini

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi! Recently bought the S3 Mini. The S Calendar has no option or setting where I can set the REMINDERS nor choose which CALENDAR I'd like to use to book an event. Can you help ?

p3dsp3ds

Jul 10, 2016
Visit site
Someone you know or someone who had close contact to it could have locked your phone... unless you find out who and get them to unlock it... you might have to do a factory reset.

Performing a factory reset:
1. Make sure phone is turned off
2. Press and hold the volume UP, HOME, and POWER buttons
3. When it vibrates, release pressing the POWER button and wait
4. Simply pick the option and then your done

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar