Where is your international S3 from?

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I bought my unlocked S3 from Amazon, who jobbed it out to Transformersandgsmphones.com. (They aren't listed this week as an Amazon reseller.) The phone arrived yesterday, and it's a Romanian model, replete with an all-Romanian manual.. That's a first for me.So far, I haven't found anything that doesn't work or works differently, but I did have to change the language (no big deal) and download a pdf manual in English.

My International Galaxy S2 was in British English, but, then, I ordered it from Expansys UK.Couldn't do that this time for a variety of reasons.

Where's yousr from?

Sandra

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
my fiance bouht mine sim free from Brighthouse 4month ago and only just admitted lastnite that with interest its gona cost us ?900!!! lol she always does stuff without askin me but i do love it :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
900 POUNDS? STERLING? Egads! You could buy a car for that! At least you have some kind of good, cheap prepaid service or something, right?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
900 POUNDS? STERLING? Egads! You could buy a car for that! At least you have some kind of good, cheap prepaid service or something, right?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
i know mate i could have strangled her lol. she stil hasnt told me how much her Asus laptop is gona cost us lol.
yeah im on Three (3) UK prepay, ?15 ($24) for 1000sms, 300mins, truly unlimited hspa+ internet, call-centre (i had the same deal for ?10 but no call centre and slower data (2-3mb/s compared to 5-9mb/s now) :)

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or crazy) guess ;)

JYSATA

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
my Galaxy S3 is South African... No Updates yet....:'( If somebody hv a south african version pls PM me. I Hv some questions. Thankz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12