Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GMJeff
  • 1 Post By Okieboy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung S3 GT-I9300 stuck on Samsung Boot screen - ( New to Android, please help )

Recently I purchased an i9300 off the internet, it was supposedly a new phone ( and looks like it was) and everything worked find until the other day, my son removed the external SD card and used it in his phone, when my phone booted back up it stopped at the samsung boot screen. I tried putting the SD card back in but no joy. I can't confirm if the phone has ever been rooted. I was hopping some of the pictures below would help me understand if I am F**ked or not?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung S3 GT-I9300 stuck on Samsung Boot screen - ( New to Android, please help )-gt-i9300_boot-logo.jpeg   Samsung S3 GT-I9300 stuck on Samsung Boot screen - ( New to Android, please help )-gt-i9300_home-volume-down.jpeg  

Global Posts
    979 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung S3 GT-I9300 stuck on Samsung Boot screen - ( New to Android, please help )

Choose the wipe data/factory reset and let it run, it should format to out of the box stock, or to any updated os on the device.

Volume keys to move up and down in the menu, then i believe the home button selects. Should say on the screen.

If it does not come back up after that, you may have to go to xdadevelopers.com to find a stock/custom rom to flash the device to get the os properly installed.

I am sure there will be others coming along to lend assistance, or know of a possibly easier way to solve this.

By the way, welcome to Android and Android Central if you are new to the site.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    funkylogik likes this.

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Default Re: Samsung S3 GT-I9300 stuck on Samsung Boot screen - ( New to Android, please help )

exactly what he says ^
    remember though to go to Storage, Unmount Sd Card next time you remove it if you didnt do it that time.. doubt thats what caused it though..?

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks guys for the info, will give it a shot and let you know if I am successful.
    funkylogik likes this.

Thx i had the same problem and now it's solved

My S3 international version started rebooting by itself this morning and in the afternoon i noticed it was stuck on the samsung boot logo. Tried to restart, stuck on the boot logo. I tried to get into recovery mode, still stuck on the bootlogo. Anybody have any ideas? Stock international S3, not rooted.

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Sorry jst asked a stupid question.
    If its unmodded id return it

GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK

So how did u solve it?

Global Posts
    1 Global Posts

Hi guys..

im new to android,recently i update my SGS3 through odin to 4.1.2,when i successfully update it,my phone won't receive or send any text message,when i check my mobile settings,it says that network is undefined,help me please.. i can't use my phone..

thanks guys

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

Quote Originally Posted by MrTatums View Post
    Hi guys..

im new to android,recently i update my SGS3 through odin to 4.1.2,when i successfully update it,my phone won't receive or send any text message,when i check my mobile settings,it says that network is undefined,help me please.. i can't use my phone..

thanks guys
    U tried taking sim out and in?
    Seems like network settings are missing?

quadcore 1gb GS3, Neat Rom by Salesale, aroma v1.5A. Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK

hi my gs3 wont get past the samsung logo either.
    i dont know whats been done as i bought it like that.
    what do i do can someone give me step by step instructions asap
    please?

Hey Im Javan I have the same problem the phone starts up and sticks on the logo. What should I do?

့how to solve ?