- 1 Posts
Will my phone turn out OK?
Will my phone turn out ok?
I have installed on it stock ICS, I rooted it, attempted to update through a flash to Jelly Bean but it failed and now wont boot. I have access to download mode, and it is recognized by my PC, I'm about to flash the official Jelly Bean 4.1.1. I just wanted to know if this was a safe thing to do and if there is anything to avoid. As I have successfully soft bricked a Galaxy Note before with ICS roms.
Any help is appreciated.
- 11-02-2012, 04:58 PM #2
Re: Will my phone turn out OK?
If you can get to download mode and your PC and Odin finds your phone you should be fine. As far as I'm aware I haven't herd of this process bricking phones, although if you want to be safe you could install the original ics for your handset first but I doubt that will produce different results.
Network and GT-I9300 issues, will try my best to help.
- By jondevere in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2011, 03:33 PM
- By maguione in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2011, 09:36 PM
- By Chilly818 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2011, 05:16 PM
- By sheit in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 05-10-2011, 02:46 PM
- By tammiS in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:06 AM