GLBENCHMARK results?

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I've seen that the iPad 3, 4 and iPhone 5 have been getting glbenchmark results quite a bit better than the s3, in the real world would there be a real difference in gpu performance? Is there any way to increase the benchmark scores? I have my phone until may 2014 and I'm worried this will start to become slow and games won't run smoothly.

tall_geek

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
You can actually get a slight increase by force closing all apps first but in the real world this won't help.

If you root your phone there are loads of options to overclock your phone along with plenty of videos on YouTube to guide you.

However while they say currently this is safe the long term effects still may lead to damage.

But mostly I wouldn't worry the S3 is a very powerful phone and most games and apps will still run fine in 2 years time, maybe not the latest and greatest but for the big releases you should be fine.

Network and GT-I9300 issues, will try my best to help.

tall_geek

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Simple answer is you can't as far as I'm aware you need root access to do that.

AndroidS3

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh alright then, I know this is a bit of a random question but do you know how to determine a single core score on antutu benchmark, I want to see how well one single core performs, you can do it but I don't know how

tall_geek

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
That's not one I've ever used, I would say starting a thread on that in the general forum or on XDA or email the devs they should be more than willing to advise you.

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
not sure thats possible man...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol