@ symbols instead of carrier name
I recently got a new SIM from Orange to enable nfc QuickTap contactless payments, and everything went fine, all working OK.
However I did notice that my carrier now said Orange again instead of the new EE which had shown recently under the old SIM. I then uninstalled some apps and rebooted the phone, and ever since then my carrier name has been replaced with loads of @ symbols!
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-04-2012, 11:11 AM #2
- 11-04-2012, 11:14 AM #3
- 11-14-2012, 05:56 PM #5
- 11-15-2012, 03:40 AM #7
- By BenjaSands in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 39Last Post: 03-09-2012, 08:14 AM
- By NCHornet in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2011, 12:28 PM
- By londonmitch in forum Android AppsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-14-2010, 12:43 PM
- By londonmitch in forum KeyboardsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-14-2010, 12:43 PM
- By Kevin O'Quinn in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2010, 11:14 PM