- 10 Posts
Will the JB update loat all my installed apps?
Hello Android users,
Just want to know if i updated my s3 via kies, will it erase all my installed apps? Just wondering because on my 4s i updated the ios 6 and it did not lost any apps and everything are still intact. Will it work the same way with my international S3?
Your response is much more appreciated.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
- 11-04-2012, 10:46 PM #2
Re: Will the JB update loat all my installed apps?
99.9% chance your phone will remain exactly the same but with the new JB features. dont worry
global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
- 11-07-2012, 06:56 AM #3
- By darencas in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 11-22-2012, 09:03 AM
- By gsampl4 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2012, 01:38 PM
- By kaivorb in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 07-01-2012, 10:18 AM
- By Sabban in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 05-01-2011, 04:51 PM
- By anon(5021) in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2009, 04:58 PM