Why does my clock not change time until I lock my screen?
Ok, i'm a complete noob to Android and got my first Galaxy S3 yesterday. When I'm using the phone the clock displaying in the top right corner does not change time until I lock the phone and then unlock it. The phone still keeps time as I've tested it by setting alarms but the phone will easily show the same time from when I unlocked the phone. If its been 20 minutes since I've locked it then it'll be 20 minutes behind. Going to the home screen does not make it change and expanding the top bar settings still shows the "behind" time. Only way I can update it is to lock it and unlock it. Any tips?
- 11-05-2012, 06:18 PM #2
- 11-05-2012, 07:54 PM #4
- 11-07-2012, 06:58 AM #5
Re: Why does my clock not change time until I lock my screen?
I kept my screen on after reading to be sure I don't have this problem.
I'm on jb and the clock works fine. You might want to return it if a factory reset doesn't solve the problem
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
- By MattMJB0188 in forum HTC One XReplies: 40Last Post: 05-25-2012, 11:18 PM
- By BBash in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2011, 02:24 PM
- By starbuckk in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2011, 02:19 PM
- By edoublediz in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2011, 08:24 AM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2010, 07:48 PM