- 2 Posts
Home button issue
Hello people, some time ago I found wierd problem with my home button function..for example Im typing a message and I have to be away for 5sec (so the screen turns off) and when I push the home button to resume typing my message, it takes me back to my home screen.. If i turn screen on after 5sec of inactivity with power button everything is ok.
Any thoughts ? :/
- 11-10-2012, 11:51 AM #2
- 11-12-2012, 11:37 AM #3
Re: Home button issueGT-I9300, UK
- 11-13-2012, 09:59 AM #5
Re: Home button issue
I dont think these answers are okay Anyone have any ideas?
This used to work perfectly with Ice cream sandwich and I am used to the home button just waking my screen. I hate that my home button wakes the phone, closes my most recent app and takes me to the desktop.
- 11-13-2012, 12:13 PM #6GT-I9300, UK
- By completestar in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:28 PM
- By TURBOSPARTAN in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2012, 09:42 AM
- By smailliwamed in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 07-08-2012, 10:09 PM
- By itsmejson in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2011, 03:46 PM
- By fbomb721 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 3Last Post: 03-15-2011, 09:40 PM