Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Deezer Mobile (Orange Swappable)

Does anyone have Deezer as one of their swappables? ( is it me or are the others all awful??)

Until midweek I had no problems with it and was happily getting unlimited music for free (part of contract blah blah paying for it in a fashion).
    But one day it just stopped working, I have gone through the settings and noticed (attached) under setting it says offer and an expiry date midweek, 1+1 really does = 2.

Deezer Mobile (Orange Swappable)-2012-11-11-08.01.29.pngDeezer Mobile (Orange Swappable)-2012-11-11-08.01.45.png

I spoke to orange and the guy went on his EE phone (he had deezer) and he could see where I was looking but had no explanation for it. Removed the swappable from my account and advised me to re-add in 24 hours. I have done this and uninstalled the app and reinstalled but it is still the same, also deleted all my downloaded data (even though I could only listen to 30 seconds anyway). Has anyone experienced this problem or got another suggestion I could try?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Deezer Mobile (Orange Swappable)

hmm fixed in a fashion, had to create a new account an delete all my old downloaded music. deezer support is awful and oranges swappable support is none to impressive, from this experience!

downloading albums for free on my phone though now..

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

never heard of it man, is it part of their Monkey thing?
    left orange a good while ago...

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

panther swappable. dolphin is er... one of the other plans. but imo the swappables arent all that. sat nav? got one of those.. the times? got twitter / flipboard. games? got playstore. etc..

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

get Three (3) prepay 15 unlimited fasd 3g, 3000txt 300mins.
    or if u get a good o2 signal, read up on Giffgaff, 10, unlimited internet and text, 250mins. (no contract on either)

any1 wantin a giffgaff sim let me know... if you order from my link and activate, we both get a fiver

global s3, UK. Ask me anything and ill reply even if its just an intelligent (or stupid) guess
    GT-I9300, UK
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I was going to get a giff gaff sim, but I have issues with vodafone in my area. I remember seeing some agreement with O2 regarding mast sharing an instantly thought.. sod that.

Global Posts
    9,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    touchejiz

far as a know they stil usin o2 masts mate.
    when u order a GG sim, u can put it in ur phone to check signal without activating it.
    lol am gettin bout 250qid payback from gg in december just for givin advice in their forum (they dont have a call centre) and folk ordering from my link and i dont even use their network lol just make the odd free 0800 call to keep ma account active
    bumped

Unbranded Global s3, Official JB, Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe :beer:
    GT-I9300, UK

Hi,

I had this same problem a few days ago, i logged into my deezer account online, removed the 2 devices and then re-added them, it also seemed to work. The EE guy didnt have a clue.

Default Deezer app won't work any more

I have had a deezer premium+ on my Samsung 7.7 tab for years. Today it stopped working and keeps saying it not operate until Google Play Services (GPS) is updated. I have tried to update (GPS) many times, and it still does not work. Have deleted both apps and installed new, still does not work. Same keeps coming up "Google Play services needs update". Need help from where to go from here. Thanks