Data network auto off
Just installed the new software (4.1.1) a week ago, and now facing my mobile data network auto off if leave the phone idle for sometimes, is like 30-45min. I don't even have switched on the power saver mode or any others power saving app in my galaxy. Is anyone facing the same problem before?
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums
- 11-13-2012, 12:23 PM #2
- 11-14-2012, 04:29 AM #4
- 11-14-2012, 06:10 AM #6
Re: Data network auto off
yeah im gona do it too. i think the JB update left too much dodgy bits of ICS.
my bugs are.. Settings sometimes force closes.
keyboard defaults to the stock one after a reboot.
1st i have to fix our laptop (i have no idea how pcs work lol), root the s3, back everythin up.
might even throw a nice vanilla rom on but think id miss the toggles in touchwiz when u pull down notification bar.....
Unbranded Global s3, Official JB, Paisley, Scotland, West of Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- By ZimLanfire in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2010, 10:14 PM
- By Scuzzelbutt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2010, 12:14 PM
- By mattcnz in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2010, 12:01 AM
- By hermie in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 02-17-2010, 09:37 PM
- By jeffreyd_tx in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 01-15-2010, 08:05 PM