Usb connection acting up all weird

kevindd992002

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Last night, I connected my i9300 to my laptop using the samsung usb cable and it was acting up all weird. The laptop will detect it and then after two seconds it diaconnects and then connect and disconnect again, in a cycle. I tried reinstalling the samsung usb drivers but the problem still persists. I then tried using two other usb cables and surprisingly it worked. So that made me thinking that the samsung cable has a problem.

This morning, I brought the samsung cable with me at work to test. I expected it to not work also because it didn't work in my laptop. To my surprise again, it worked flawlessly here.

So I really don't know what is the problem, is it the cable or what?

Please help. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

funkylogik

May 21, 2012
Visit site
lmao strange one n i have no idea whats causing it but at least u have a solution lol.. keep the dud usb at work and the others at home, maybe its a combination of your usb ports bein a bit loose and the dodgy cable is same?
have a beer:beer:

Unbranded Global s3, Official JB, Paisley, Scotland, West of Europe :beer:

kevindd992002

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
lmao strange one n i have no idea whats causing it but at least u have a solution lol.. keep the dud usb at work and the others at home, maybe its a combination of your usb ports bein a bit loose and the dodgy cable is same?
have a beer:beer:

Unbranded Global s3, Official JB, Paisley, Scotland, West of Europe :beer:

I get a similar issue using my Samsung lead on a win 64bit machine. Is yours 64bit?

sent from my cube u30gt using tapatalk

Yeah, I don't know why but yes I use Win7 64bit. So you're using another cable too?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

tall_geek

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I've been having this problem with Windows 8 and just thought Samsung hadn't updated Kies or the drivers to support it yet but maybe there's more to it. Works fine on my mac and xp machine at work.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463