Exchange services gulping data since JB Update
i just noticed 'exchange services' has gulped close to 200MB of data since i updated to JB in the last 3 weeks.
Historical data use by 'exchange services' has been less than 50MB over a 30day cycle
is anyone else experiencing same?
is there a settings tweak i need to be aware of in JB that was not there in ICS?
- 01-29-2013, 04:51 PM #3
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Exchange services gulping data since JB Update
no it's KILLING my phone too - when i remove Exchange all is well. when i re add it it jumps to the top of the battery usage list with a bullet AND my phone keeps getting rreally hot as well. It's really ing pissing me off.
- By dqdude in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 03-02-2013, 12:58 AM
- By rlhammon in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2012, 03:35 PM
- By dannyro77 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 10-02-2012, 12:00 PM
- By dqdude in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2012, 10:00 AM
- By pounder001 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 11Last Post: 08-07-2012, 07:34 PM